Industrial management assistants concern themselves with commercial/economic tasks such as purchasing, materials management, production, marketing and sales, human resources, and finance and accounting.
- Basic apprenticeship duration 3 years, shortening to 2 ½ years is possible depending on performances.
- You will learn the main processes of purchasing, production and sales with all auxiliary processes.
- Assignments in all commercial departments such as Purchasing, Work Preparation, Quotation Dept., Sales, Export, Used Machine Sales, Human Resources and Finance & Accounting.
- Qualification for entrance to university or university of applied sciences
- Good performances in business administration
- Very good foreign language skills in English and, if possible, language skills in French
And after the apprenticeship?
Following the apprenticeship you will be capable of carrying out various commercial activities. With appropriate apprenticeship performances, KUPER offers a broad spectrum of challenging and interesting jobs as well as numerous further education and development opportunities in the job.
Please send your application documents by email to:
Your contact person
Do you have any questions?
- Caroline Gundlach
Human Resources Manager
- +49 (0)5244 / 984-281