The high performance SWT.
Looking for extra power? Then our KUPER SWT HL is the right machine for you. With feed speeds up to 80 m/min and its impressive spindle motor power up to 37 kW, the KUPER SWT HL is the strongest member of our powerful SWT family.
Why not optimize your operating procedures with the powerful KUPER SWT HL? This high-performance machine is not just reliable and durable, in addition it gives you numerous individual options.
KUPER POWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- Practical quick-action lock system ProLock®
- Hard-chromium plated infeed and machine tables
- Pneumatically damped pressure shoe downstream of the top shaft, improved dynamics due to linear guides
- Continuous feed, power transmission via several worm drives and cardan joints
- Two driven double mounted infeed and outfeed rollers in the machine table
- Infinitely variable feed speed control via frequency converter, flexible adjustment by potentiometer
- Electrical height adjustment of the feeding device carrier
- Electronic start/stop system for all spindle motors
- Swivel mounted feed cartridge in front of the right-hand spindle for easy tool changing
- Axial adjustment of the vertical spindle 60 mm
- Lubricant pump for table lubrication
The KUPER K² control system.
For every application the appropriate control system: the KUPER K² control systems are available on three levels: „Basic“, „Professional“ and in the High-End-Version „Advanced“. The self-explaining icons on the Siemens touch panel guarantee an easy and comfortable handling.
Simple four-sided operation up to a server based management, all these processes are feasible with the Siemens control system. All these different control systems allow a detailed monitoring of the machine at any time. If necessary, mechanical adjustments or required tool changes are indicated.
Examples of spindle configurations.
The KUPER SWT XL and HL can do even more.
In addition to the generous basic equipment, we offer a whole range of further labour-saving devices. These include telescope feed rollers, pressure elements for rods, bakelite table inserts and many more. You will find what you need for your demanding tasks.
|Working width||15 – 230 mm||350 – 400 mm|
|Working height||15 – 150 mm||5 – 230 mm|
|Feed speed||6 – 36 m/min.||60 – 80 m/min.|
|Axial adjustment path||horizontal spindle 40 mm,|
vertical spindle 80 mm
|horizontal spindle bis 60 mm,|
vertical spindle 80 – 100 mm
|Spindle arrangement||1-10 spindles||1-10 spindles|
|Spindle power rating||all 7.5 kW||bottom up 37 kW,|
right and left up to 15 kW,
top up to 22 kW
|Universal spindle||7.5 kW||up to 11 kW|
|Saw spindle||11 kW||up to 45 kW|
|Spindle rotational speed||6,000 U/min.|
2,000 – 9,000 U/min.
|Spindle diameter||40 mm||50 mm|
|Tool diameter||first bottom spindle|
125 – 180 mm,
vertical 125 – 232 mm,
horizontal 125 – 225 mm
|bottom up to 250 mm|
|Profile-groove depth||up to 20 mm||up to 35 mm|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.