KUPER SWT XL.
Perfect for craft and industry.
The KUPER SWT XL is the perfect machine. As an all-around machine, it is as efficient as it is versatile. Ideal for simple tasks as well as complex requirements. Equipped with energy-saving drives, it is reliable and low-maintenance, even at maximum power. In addition, it is meticulous and seductively user-friendly. And, because it is always absolutely precise with everything it does. This is exactly what makes the KUPER SWT XL the ideal planing and molding machine for craft and industry.
With the KUPER SWT XL you will be able to process solid wood for furniture parts, moldings, planed products, window and door scantlings rapidly and precisely. Adjusting work steps, save and repeat – no problem at all with the optional controller. Perfect production runs can be very easily pre-programmed with the KUPER SWT XL. The planing and molding machine convinces with its powerful feed system combined with efficient horizontal and vertical spindles. And this is just the basic configuration. We’ve got all kinds of additional options on hand for your ideas and applications.
KUPER POWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- Practical quick-action lock system ProLock®
- Hard-chromium plated infeed and machine tables
- Pneumatically damped pressure shoe downstream of the top shaft, improved dynamics due to linear guides
- Continuous feed, power transmission via several worm drives and cardan joints
- Two driven double mounted infeed and outfeed rollers in the machine table
- Infinitely variable feed speed control via frequency converter, flexible adjustment by potentiometer
- Electrical height adjustment of the feeding device carrier
- Electronic start/stop system for all spindle motors
- Swivel mounted feed cartridge in front of the right-hand spindle for easy tool changing
- Axial adjustment of the vertical spindle 60 mm
- Lubricant pump for table lubrication
The KUPER K² control system.
For every application the appropriate control system: the KUPER K² control systems are available on three levels: „Basic“, „Professional“ and in the High-End-Version „Advanced“. The self-explaining icons on the Siemens touch panel guarantee an easy and comfortable handling.
Simple four-sided operation up to a server based management, all these processes are feasible with the Siemens control system. All these different control systems allow a detailed monitoring of the machine at any time. If necessary, mechanical adjustments or required tool changes are indicated.
Examples of spindle configurations.
The KUPER SWT XL and HL can operate with up to ten spindles in virtually any configuration. The special units such as the universal spindle, saw unit, saw for window bars and the T-groove unit can be flexibly combined with the basic configuration as required.
|Working width||15 – 230 mm||10 – 350 mm|
|Working height||15 – 150 mm||5 – 230 mm|
|Feed speed||6 – 24 m/min.||2 – 60 m/min.|
|Axial adjustment path||horizontal spindle 20 mm|
vertical spindle 60 mm
|horizontal spindle up to 60 mm|
vertical spindle 80 mm
|Spindle arrangement||1 – 10 spindles||1 – 10 spindles|
|Universal spindle||7.5 kW||bis 11 kW|
|Saw spindle||11 kW||bis 30 kW|
|Spindle rotational speed||6,000 U/min.||2,000 – 9,000 U/min.|
|Spindle diameter||112 – 200 mm|
(first bottom spindle 125 – 160 mm)
|bottom up to 250 mm|
|Profile-groove depth||up to 20 mm (bottom 14 mm)||up to 35 mm|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.