KUPER SWT XS.
Simply good and easy to operate.
The best introduction to the KUPER world. The KUPER SWT XS enables versatile planing and molding in reliable quality. Its generous basic configuration with the option of molding or profiling 20 mm deep is absolutely convincing. Required tool changes are quick and easy due to the practical quick-clamping system ProLock®. For a comparatively small budget our entry-level model offers fantastic options. An asset in any event for your woodworking tasks! This is our favorite when it comes to simplicity and user friendliness. And it is unrivaled in its wealth of features.
KUPERPOWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance
- Planing and molding with 4 or 5 machining spindles
- Compact design saves space and thus costs
- Feed and spindle motors designed as IE3 energy saving motors
- Feed speed infinitely controllable via frequency converter
- Spindle speed variably adjustable between 4000 and 6000 rpm via frequendy converter
- Practical tool quick-clamping system ProLock®
- Electric height adjustment of the feed support
- Pneumatically damped pressure shoe downstream of the top shaft, improved dynamics due to linear guides
- Hard-chromium plated infeed and machine table
K2 Basic control system – clear & simple.
KUPER's exclusively developed K2 Basic control system ensures quick and safe set-up of your planing and molding machine.
- 7 inch Siemens touch screen with clear symbols for simple operator guidance
- Motor-controlled height and width adjustment.
Additionally controllable via program-independent input interface
- Program management (up to 2,500 programs possible)
- Program values for the radial and axial positions of all spindles are displayed (e.g. for easier manual adjustment)
- Display of spindle speeds as well as motor utilization
- Management and monitoring of maintenance intervals with a graphical display of lubricating points
- Tool management
|Working width||15 – 230 mm|
|Working height||10 – 120 mm|
|Feed speed||6 – 24 m/min.|
|Axial adjustment path||horizontal spindle 20 mm, vertical spindle 20 mm|
|Number of spindles||4, 5|
|Spindle power rating||bottom und top 5.5 kW,|
right and left 7.5 kW (one motor for both vertical spindles)
|Spindle rotational speed (variable)||4,000 - 6,000 U/min.|
|Spindle diameter||40 mm|
|Spindle diameter||first bottom spindle 125 – 160 mm,|
vertical 112 – 180 mm,
top spindle 112 – 200 mm,
bottom spindle 112 – 200 mm
|Profile chamfering depth||up to 20 mm|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.