KUPER SWT XS.
Simply good and easy to operate.
The best introduction to the KUPER world. The KUPER SWT XS enables versatile planing and molding in reliable quality. Its generous basic configuration with the option of molding or profiling 20 mm deep is absolutely convincing. Required tool changes are quick and easy due to the practical quick-clamping system ProLock®. For a comparatively small budget our entry-level model offers fantastic options. An asset in any event for your woodworking tasks! This is our favorite when it comes to simplicity and user friendliness. And it is unrivaled in its wealth of features.
KUPER POWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance.
- Practical tool quick-clamping system ProLock®
- Hard-chromium plated infeed and machine table
- Feed speed infinitely controllable via frequency converter
- End-to-end feed path, power transmission via several worm gears and cardan joints
- Feed and spindle motors designed as IE3 energy saving motors
- Pneumatically damped pressure shoe downstream of the top shaft, improved dynamics due to linear guides
- Electric height adjustment of the feed support
- Start-stop system for all spindle motors
K2 Basic control system – clear & simple.
The KUPER-developed control system ensures quick and safe set-up of the SWT planing and chamfering machine.
- 7 inch Siemens touch screen with clear symbols for simple operator guidance
- Motor-controlled height and width adjustment, can also be controlled via additional program-independent input interface
- Tool management
- Program management (up to 2,500 programs possible)
- It is possible to display program values for the radial and axial positions of all spindles (for easier manual adjustment)
- Management and monitoring of maintenance intervals with a graphical display of lubricating points
|Working width||15 – 230 mm|
|Working height||10 – 120 mm|
|Feed speed||6 – 24 m/min.|
|Axial adjustment path||horizontal spindle 20 mm, vertical spindle 20 mm|
|Spindle arrangement||4, 4+U, 5|
|Spindle power rating||bottom und top 5.5 kW,|
right and left 7.5 kW (one motor for both vertical spindles)
|Universal spindle||7.5 kW|
|Spindle rotational speed||6,000 U/min.|
|Sawing spindle||11 kW|
|Spindle diameter||40 mm|
|Spindle diameter||first bottom spindle 125 – 160 mm,|
vertical 112 – 180 mm,
top spindle 112 – 200 mm,
bottom spindle 112 – 200 mm
|Profile chamfering depth||up to 20 mm|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.