KUPER SWT XS planing and moulding machine
– small and unrivaled good.
KUPER SWT XS – user-friendly and smart.
The KUPER SWT XS is the unbeaten champion of simplicity and user-friendliness.
The KUPER SWT XS impresses with its generous standard equipment with the option of chamfering or profiling up to 20 mm deep. And its practical quick-clamping system ProLock® makes make-ready a walk in the park.
Advantages at a glance:
- practical tool quick-clamping system ProLock®
- hard-chromium plated infeed and machine table
- feed speed infinitely controllable via frequency converter
- end-to-end feed path, power transmission via several worm gears and cardan joints
- feed and spindle motors designed as IE3 energy saving motors
- pneumatically damped pressure shoe downstream of the top shaft, improved dynamics due to linear guides
- electric height adjustment of the feed support
- start-stop system for all spindle motors
Essential for any carpenter‘s workshop – the KUPER SWT XS.
K2 Basic control system – clear & simple.
The KUPER-developed control system ensures quick and safe set-up of the SWT planing and chamfering machine.
- 7 inch Siemens touch screen with clear symbols for simple operator guidance
- Motor-controlled height and width adjustment, can also be controlled via additional program-independent input interface
- Tool management
- Program management (up to 2500 programs possible)
- It is possible to display program values for the radial and axial positions of all spindles (for easier manual adjustment)
- Management and monitoring of maintenance intervals with a graphical display of lubricating points
Hard-chromium plated work surfaces
All table surfaces of the KUPER SWT XS are hard-chromium plated to ensure precise results. This ensures durability and guarantees precise locating surfaces.
Fast tool changing thanks to ProLock®
Required tool changes on all spindles are quick and easy due to the ProLock® clamping system.
openTechnical Data KUPER SWT XS
|Working width||15 – 230 mm|
|Working height||10 – 120 mm|
|Feed speed||6 – 24 m/min.|
|Axial adjustment path||horizontal spindle 20 mm, vertical spindle 20 mm|
|Spindle arrangement||4, 4+U, 5|
|Spindle power rating||bottom und top 5.5 kW, right and left 7.5 kW (one motor for both vertical spindles)|
|Universal spindle||7.5 kW|
|Spindle rotational speed||6.000 U/min.|
|Spindle diameter||40 mm|
|Spindle diameter||first bottom spindle 125 – 160 mm, vertical 112 – 180 mm|
top spindle 112 – 200 mm, bottom spindle 112 – 200 mm
|Profile chamfering depth||up to 20 mm|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown.