KUPER KST Shrink tunnel -
Energy efficient packaging by shrink-wrapping.
Packaging with shrink-wrapping film is a low-cost option for protecting products from moisture, soiling and damage during transport. The KUPER KST is a large capacity shrink tunnel in a sturdy industrial design for shrink-wrapping film-wrapped products.
The 4-sided air supply with an electronic temperature control in combination with highly effective heat insulation creates an energy-efficient shrink-wrapping result. This machine concept is defined by a low energy consumption, minimum maintenance requirements and exceptional ease of use. Its modular layout provides a high degree of flexibility and many options.
Advantages at a glance
- Very good energy balance due to optimised heat insulation developed in cooperation with the University of Paderborn
- A modular system with many options makes individualised machine configurations possible
- Low-maintenance and user-friendly machine concept
- Modern machine software Siemens S7 with touch screen
- Machine construction "Made in Germany"
Developed in cooperation with the University of Paderborn
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.