Scheer PA 4136 DNC3100 mm
|type||PA 4136 DNC|
|year of construction||2002|
DescriptionYear of construction: 2002
Used panel dividing saw SCHEER, type PA 4136 DNC,
equipped as follows:
cuting length 3100 mm
stop depth 3150 mm
cuting height 70 mm
The machine composed of:
1 panel saw FM 20-3100
- heavy machine body as welded frame construction
pultruded rectangle steel tube profile.
25 mm strong steel panel as machine table and
additional metatarsal pair.
The bending forces that take effect through the clamping process
on the cutpiece will complete absorb through the
A \\\"recut\\\" of the saw blade - activate through suitable forming
of the cutpiece - will avoid safety.
- with above lying, one-sided forced leading saw carriage-leading
system. The low lying focus of the saw carriage guarantees a
ideal easy cut.
- The saw carriage as heavy ladle honey combs constructions
is covered for ideal vibration absorption.
- Automatical prior and return flow of the saw unit, road and
time optimized based of the cutting plan datas.
- Saw carriage feed via frequency-controlled motor and chain-drive
- power train of the driving motors to the saw blade over gear belt
- Automatical height adjustment of the main saw blade will carried out
program-controlled or at the operator panel
- Height and lateral adjustment of prescoring saw blade
shall be conducted with driven machine
- Saw blade fast clamping system / system \\\"ProLock\\\"
- Tie beam with integrated parallel adjustment via
toothed rack system, contact pressure pneumaticaly-
adjustable via manual control unit.
- Exhausting canal within the machine rack, tie beam and
saw outlet hood.
The emission value of 0,65 mg/m³ will further confirmed through
the BG-testing cerificate \\\"wood dust certificated\\\" through the
required limit value of 2 mg/m³.
- Safety arrangement: - Tie beam safety device
- fins protection curtain
- emergency stop counter of both sides
of the machine
- protection hood locking
- CE mark / GS mark
Cutting length max. 3100 mm
Cutting height max. 70 mm
Saw blade overhang
stepless till max. 77 mm
diameter main saw blade 305 mm
speed main saw blade (50 cyc) approx. 4400 rpm
Diameter prescoring saw blade 200 mm
working height approx. 930 mm
saw carriage feed stepless
adjustable 0 - 40 m/min.
saw carriage return flow lowered 50 m/min.
feed device against the angle stop
drive power saw motor 7,0 kW
drive power prescoring motor 1,1 kW
saw carriage drive 0,75 kW
electr. connection 400 V, 50 cyc., 3 Ph
pneum. connection 10 mm LW, 6 bar
air consumption approx. 2´15 NL with 6 bar /Takt
exhaustion 3 x diameter 140 mm LW
exhaust power 3300 m³ with v=20 m/sec.
1 angle pressing device WP 5033-3100
for conformal spreading one or more longitudinal strips.
One of a linear bearing driven slide will already be positioned prior
construction of the first cross-section near of the needed end position
based on the cutting plan datas.
The pneumatic retractable compression level which is on this slide
is available for the following pressing process in short time.
Press- or rolling up marks will be avoided, because:
- the contact pressure laminar, will not punctual deposit
- the press lever material is not liable to abrasion or rather
friction at all
adjustable range 0-2200 mm
contact pressure approx. 480 N
1 material feed table HP 5050-1 - 31x31
for rear assembly on the basis machine, composed of:
- steel-base with both-sided lying, pultruded rectangle
steel tube profile.
After conformed mechanical processing the profiles
conduce to combined base body for:
- hardened and grinded round wave as guideway for
the material spacer
- sliding surface for underside counter surface
- rack as fixed components of the spacer drive
- machine table, composed of double conveyor and
slotted \\\"Pertinax\\\"-laminate panel in the sector of
the angle stop
- material spacer in solid, diagonal stable steel frame
construction for guarantor of permanent parallelism
of the clamping fingers.
Hardened concave conveyors save in the co-operation with
the round waves in the material feed table guiding accuracy
and long-life cycle of the systems.
The drive of the material spacer take place through
servomotor with \\\"Revolver\\\" - measurement technique.
Big dimensioned Cardan shaft link rollers in the same length
resume the power train to the outside lying gear wheels,
gentle clamping and to the slip free transport of the panels.
- parallel stop, composed of vertical full floating clampings
stop depth max. 3150 mm
feed speed max. 25 m/min.
return flow speed max. 50 m/min.
positioning accuracy of material
spacer +/- 0,1 mm
number of the conveyors 4
number of the clamping fingers 6
splitting of clamping fingers 80/272/464/820/1680/2540/3400 mm
drive power approx. 1,1 kW
1 angle stop table / left HP 5025
for for-sided assembly an the basis machine.
- high-precision worked steel profile as angle stop
- extensive table overlay consist of abrasion-proof
- size 1720 x 800 mm
1 air cushion device LK 5030
for angle stop and workpiece supporting table
- central, powerful radial ventilator for the
supply of the air cushion table
ball valve raster 64 mm
excited planar press max. 2800 N/m²
(with 100 % efficiency)
1 switch cabinet
Dust-proof, vented and positioned separate from the machine.
Therefore the flush-mounted elements are protected effective
against vibrations and pollution.
control and drive concept
- innovative automation concept on the base of a PC integration
with S5 functionality
- optimization program \\\"Optimin