The KUPER EFS Veneer Jointing Guillotine – Straight and parallel cutting of the veneers.
KUPER EFS System Josting
Exact positioning: Selection and digital gauge on a display!
The positioning control for the parallel fence features a digital width gauge, a numeric keypad, a cut counter and pushbuttons for selecting the various operating modes. Single and incremental dimensions are adopted by the machine automatically when the start button is pressed. A total of 99 width dimensions can be saved in the memory. Changing over from mm to inch units is possible. Veneer edge lippings are cut by step-by-step adjustment of the parallel fence.
Visible marking of cutting line
Clearly visible marking of the cutting line by means of a green guide light.
Cuts of highest quality
Straight and parallel cutting of the veneers – Maximum precision in cutting ensures the tight-joint splicing after the cut for all kinds of veneer.
Swinging and powerfull drawing motion
Cuts of highest quality thanks to the swinging and powerfull drawing motion of the knife at an angle of approx. 20°.
Cutting of edge lippings
16 cutting points on the cutter counter gib
openCutting lengths KUPER EFS
|EFS 2300||2300 mm|
|EFS 2800||2800 mm|
|EFS 3200||3200 mm|
|EFS 3600||3600 mm|
|EFS 4200||4200 mm|
|EFS 4500||4500 mm|
openTechnical data KUPER EFS
|Insertion height||80 mm|
|Parallel fence range||20 – 720 mm*|
|Pressure bar||Hydraulic cylinder, 2 pressure stages|
|Cutter bar||Brake motor, gearing, crank drive|
|Operating voltage standard||400 V, 3 Ph, 50 cycl. or special voltage|
|Connected load||approx. 6 kVA|
|* upon request different range possible|
The advantages at only one glance.
- Parallel fence with high-speed motordriven positioning, fine adjustment and digital gauge for cutting parallel face veneers and edge lippings.
- Guide markings and an angular fence on the machine table for easier alignment of the veneer.
- Broad pressure bar for pressing even wavy veneer flat and level prior to cutting.
- Precise and permanent parallel guidance of machine components.
- High pressing and cutting forces are reliably absorbed by the heavy-duty construction.
- Intermittent operation of the drives results in a low energy requirement and a low level of noise.
D.B.P. and foreign patents. Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown.