Efficient crossfeed glue splicing in different widths.
KUPER CRC 1600 Crossfeed Glueing Machine
The right size for every task.
The machine operates with veneers which have been preglued before either with PVAc or urea-based glues. The well-designed and compact construction with modular pneumatic splicing section and the extremely narrow heating zone ensure a tension-free splicing of the veneers. For the splicing of shorter veneers in the production of small furniture elements or cross-veneered doorskins the KUPER CRC is the economic alternative.
Advantages at a glance:
- intuitive operation via buttons, regulators and touchpanel
- maintenance-free components
- tables and gliding surfaces made of stainless steel
- operates PVAc and urea-based glues, preglueing preferably to be done on the KUPER KLM
- different stacking systems available
- integrated cut-to-size clipper as option
- compatible with the endsplicing- and trimming unit
openTechnical data KUPER CRC
|Veneer thickness||approx. 0.3 – 1.5 mm|
|Max. working width in grain direction||approx. 1600 mm|
|Min. working width in grain direction||approx. 400 mm|
|Width of veneer strips across the grain||from approx. 75 mm|
|Operating voltage standard||400 V, 3 Ph, 50 cycl. or special voltage|
|Total connected load||approx. 11,07 kVA|
The KUPER CRC with finger stacker: This stacking system is available for all machine variants in different lengths.
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.