Extremely fast – perfectly suiting the industry.
Zig-Zag Veneer Splicing Machine for bigger quantities.
KUPER FWS 1250 Veneer Splicing Machine
The KUPER FWS 1250 splices veneers at a racingly fast feed speed of up to 60 m/min. A special KUPER glue thread is applied via a heating tube in a zig-zag or wavy line pattern. This ensures tight joints, strong adhesion and tear resistance even on very wavy veneers.
KUPER FWS 1250 – fast & precise
- NEW: Customized User Interface - intuitive work, just as all KUPER machines
- etremely fast and precise – ideal for industrial production
- user friendly PL-Control
- tight joints, strong adhesion and tear resistance are guaranteed, also for extremely wavy veneers
Advantages at a glance
- touchpanel to control the main functions: heating power in standstill and operating mode
- pneumatical lifting of the glueing head
- disc drive with tolerance compensating mechanism
- start function via optical light sensor
- pneumatically driven thread break-off roller
- maintenance friendly
openTechnical data KUPER FWS 1250
|Throath depth||1250 mm|
|Feed speed 4 steps||approx. 15, 30, 45 and 60 m/min.|
|Veneer thickness||approx. 0.3 – 3.0 mm|
|Operation voltage standard||400 V, 3 Ph, 50 cycl. or special voltage|
|Total connection load||approx. 1.80 kVA|
|Space required||1860 x 720 x 1680 mm|
All operating elements are clearly arranged. Parameters like temperature of heater in standstill and running mode or the feed speed are easily and quickly adjusted via the touchpanel.
The KUPER FWS 1250 in operation
- working table
- pressure roller
- hold down device
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.D.B.P. and foreign patents.