Terms of delivery: FCA excluding freight, packaging, insurance, assembly and instruction
Subject to prior sale and errors. Images / photos may differ from the actual equipment.
Sale only in the KUPER sales areas
Product information "Kuper KLM Glue Application Machine"
KUPER KLM 470/700 – Precise glue application for veneer bundles. Both PVAc or urea-based glues can be used.
The operator places the veneer bundle which has been cut parallel before onto the transport rollers. Height of the veneer bundle is detected by a laser at the infeed of the machine. Depending on this height all parameters for alignment and glueing process of the bundle are adjusted automatically.
The special concept of the top pressure device makes it possible to press the veneer bundle on both sides in the area of the glue rollers. This safely avoids any glue penetrating into the bundle!
The very precise glueing and the high efficiency make the KLM your best choice.
Is the KUPER KLM optionally equiped with visual detecting of the widths of veneer bundles, the glue application machine reacts faster to the incoming bundles. The information “width of bundle” is determined and communicated to the control of the KLM. The alignment rollers open accordingly with high speed to the corresponding opening position to minimize the delay.
Advantages at a glance:
- All drive elements maintenance free
- Simple cleaning of the gluing aggregates
- Fast take-out of single rollers from the infeed conveyor
- High alignment and feed speed
- Longer pot-life of the glue due to reduced rotation speed of the glue rollers in stand-by
- Left- or righthand execution allow the integration of the machine into existing production lines
Related links to "Kuper KLM Glue Application Machine"