Exactly the right size for every job.
Economical crossfeed glue splicing for short veneers. That’s what the KUPER CRC does. It processes pre-glued veneers, whereby PVAc- or urea-based glues are used. The well-designed and compact construction with the modular pneumatic splicing section and the extremely narrow heating zone facilitate a tension-free splicing of the veneers. For splicing shorter veneers in the production of e.g., small furniture parts or cross-veneered doors the KUPER CRC is the economical solution.
KUPERPOWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance
- Intuitive operation via buttons, regulators and touchpanel
- Maintenance-free components
- Tables and gliding surfaces made of stainless steel
- Operates PVAc and urea-based glues, preglueing preferably to be done on the KUPER KLM
- Different stacking systems available
- Integrated cut-to-size clipper as option
- Compatible with the endsplicing- and trimming unit KUPER EVB
The KUPER CRC with finger stacker: This stacking system is available for all machine variants in different lengths.
|Veneer thickness||approx. 0.3 – 1.5 mm|
|Max. working width in grain direction||approx. 1,600 mm|
|Min. working width in grain direction||from approx. 400 mm|
|Width of veneer strips across the grain||from approx 75 mm|
|Operating voltage standard||400 V, 3 Ph, 50 cycl. or special voltage|
|Total connected load||approx. 11.07 kVA|
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.
Do you have any questions?
- Klaus Schlütermann
- +49 52 44/9 84 - 3 42