Exactly the right size for every job.
Economical crossfeed glue splicing for short veneers. That’s what the KUPER CRC does. It processes pre-glued veneers, whereby PVAc- or urea-based glues are used. The well-designed and compact construction with the modular pneumatic splicing section and the extremely narrow heating zone facilitate a tension-free splicing of the veneers. For splicing shorter veneers in the production of e.g., small furniture parts or cross-veneered doors the KUPER CRC is the economical solution.
KUPERPOWER for your business.
Advantages at a glance
- Intuitive operation via buttons, regulators and touchpanel
- Maintenance-free components
- Tables and gliding surfaces made of stainless steel
- Operates PVAc and urea-based glues, preglueing preferably to be done on the KUPER KLM
- Different stacking systems available
- Integrated cut-to-size clipper as option
- Compatible with the endsplicing- and trimming unit KUPER EVB
The KUPER CRC with finger stacker: This stacking system is available for all machine variants in different lengths.
|approx. 0.3 – 1.5 mm
|Max. working width in grain direction
|approx. 1,600 mm
|Min. working width in grain direction
|from approx. 400 mm
|Width of veneer strips across the grain
|from approx 75 mm
|Operating voltage standard
|400 V, 3 Ph, 50 cycl. or special voltage
|Total connected load
|approx. 11.07 kVA
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.