For edge processing all panel products.
The KUPER KBA has a clear edge in small to large formats. No matter whether its double-sided processing. Or 4-sided at an angle with a second station in addition. It is just as well suited for light sizing as it is for tongue and groove processing or for the removal of decorative overhangs with the integrated chaff and suction unit.
The panels are placed upon the inclined roller conveyor and aligned to the zero-edge ruler. Then the panels are fed into the milling machine and are first lined up to the alignment rails. The upper transport bars are now lowered and placed upon the workpiece. The workpiece is then transported in synchronous operation through the milling machine and processed and subsequently is moved to the outfeed roller conveyor and is ready for removal or for further processing.
Advantages at a glance
- Maximum material yield - Panels can be ordered directly to the finished dimension
- High output - due to the continuous process
- Batch size 1 production - due to rapid width adjustment of the machine
- High flexibility – Panels of varying heights or panels with deviating production tolerances are no problem due to the upper transport bar, which goes on the panel
- Heavy duty machining by processing centers or double-end profilers no longer necessary – due to the use of panels to the finished dimension
- No manual adjustment of the upper milling aggregate necessary – it is firmly connected to the upper transport bar
|Format width||400 mm – 3,100 mm|
|Panel thicknes||up to 200 mm|
- Width adjustment via ball screw and servomotors
- Transport bars below and above in servo-synchronous operation
- Scanning edge processing aggregates for the upper and lower panel edge with suction
- Jointing cutter Ø 220 mm in the same or counter direction for e.g., tongue and groove processing, pneumatic (in and out, which ensures tear-free edges)
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.