KUPER KFL Ergofoil.
Patented ease of operation for ergonomic and efficient work.
Boosts the satisfaction of employees and increases productivity. The KUPER KFL Ergofoil combines the best of both worlds: Ease of operation and Efficiency. Our fully automatic film wrapping machine makes it possible for you to package products of a variety of dimensions. Heights up to 1,000 mm and film thicknesses of 30 - 120 µm are no problem for the KUPER KFL Ergofoil.
Numerous ergonomic features like the practical drawer system, the reversable film unwinding stations, the film lifting device and a pedestal for easy film change not only increase the ease of operation, but at the same time boost the productivity of this high-performance machine. Kuper easy. 4-sided packaging in packaging bands up to 6-sided full wrapping; the latter in conjunction with a shrink tunnel and/or optional side sealing system.
Depending on requirements, the machine can be supplemented by further stations, for example when using different film roll widths.
KUPER POWER for your business.
At a glance.
Fully automatic film wrapping machine for length-independent packaging of products of various sizes and dimensions. The packages pass through a film curtain created by the machine, consisting of a bottom and a top film. Suitable for 4-sided packaging in packaging bands up to a 6-sided full wrapping (in conjunction with a shrinking tunnel and/or optional side sealing). Suitable for film thicknesses of 30 - 120 µm. Depending on the requirements, additional stations (e.g. for use of different film reel widths) can be added to the machine.
- High-performance, temperature-controlled double-strip film sealing system: ideal sealing results for different film thicknesses and cycle times
- Fully automatic opening and closing of the film curtain with mechanical cutting of the film using a driven knife carriage. Incl. finger guard and film clamping
- Ergonomic film change outside of the working area with significantly reduced make-ready times – High-effort film threading within the machine is no longer required
- Film change and maintenance work during active production (For several KFL-Ergofoil stations linked in line and an optional pedestal)
- Top and bottom film unwinding station can be reversed: facilitates quick and easy wind-up of remaining film
- Bottom station with user-friendly drawer system: Easy access for quick changing of the film reel outside of the machine frame
- Automatic detection of the film reel end - display through visual signal
- Numerous options
Advantages at a glance.
- Ergonomic film change, outside of the working area
- For systems with multiple stations for different film widths, film changes and maintenance work can be carried out during active production
- Reduction of make-ready times
- Greater piece range with heights up to 1,000 mm
- Ergonomic work procedures through a film lifting device and pedestal for an easy film change
Additional technical data upon request. Illustrations may contain options. Additional components such as control cabinets, safety facilities e.g. are maybe not shown. Subject to design modification.