Electronics technicians for automation technology set up highly complex computer-controlled industrial plants. They ensure that the respective individual components form an automatically operating complete system. To do this, they program, test, commission and service the plants.
- Basic apprenticeship duration 3 ½ years, shortening to 2 ½ years is possible depending on performances.
- First of all you will be taught all necessary principles in the teaching workshop.
- After that you will learn the specific activities in the individual departments such as Design, Work Preparation, Electrical Workshop, Control Cabinet Construction and Production with preassembly and final assembly.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education
- Good marks in mathematics and physics
- 1 - 2 lessons per week at Carl-Miele-Berufskolleg in Gütersloh
- Weekly 1 x in-house instruction, in which subject content of the school is prepared and followed up, exams and examinations are intensively prepared and basic commercial knowledge is taught.
And after the apprenticeship?
A challenging, interesting job as an electronics technician or, with an appropriate final exam result, a double apprenticeship as a precision mechanic specialising in machine construction. KUPER offers you many job and further education opportunities.
Please send your application documents by email to: