Electronics technicians for automation technology set up highly complex computer-controlled industrial plants. They ensure that the respective individual components form an automatically operating complete system. To do this, they program, test, commission and service the plants.
- Basic apprenticeship duration 3 ½ years, shortening to 2 ½ years is possible depending on performances.
- First of all you will be taught all necessary principles in the teaching workshop.
- After that you will learn the specific activities in the individual departments such as Design, Work Preparation, Electrical Workshop, Control Cabinet Construction and Production with preassembly and final assembly.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education
- Good marks in mathematics and physics
- Tuition 1 or 2 times a week at the Carl-Severing-Schule in Bielefeld
- Internal tuition in the plant once a week, in which technical contents of the vocational school are prepared and followed up, examinations are intensively prepared for and basic commercial knowledge is imparted.
And after the apprenticeship?
A challenging, interesting job as an electronics technician or, with an appropriate final exam result, a double apprenticeship as a precision mechanic specialising in machine construction. KUPER offers you many job and further education opportunities.
Please send your application documents by email to:
Your contact person
Do you have any questions?
- Caroline Gundlach
Human Resources Manager
- +49 (0)5244 / 984-281